Cheese chilli toast is a quick and easy dish that can be made with a very few ingredients. Make this dish at home, your kids will love it. If you don't have an oven, don't worry... toast it on a tawa (pan). You can make it more spicy with pepper powder. Let us go to the recipe........
Let us go to the step by step preparation of cheese chili toast
- Remove brown boarder or crust of bread and slice into triangular or rectangular pieces.
- Take red and yellow capsicum, chopped green chilli, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Then spread capsicum, green chilli and mozzarella cheese mixture on the top.
- Place on a wire rack and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree C for 3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Some notes on cheese chilli toast
- You can toast bread to make it more crispier.
- This can also be cooked on normal pan.